Alexandra James Lawyers & Consultants provide sound legal advice on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law.
We provide legal help in all types of immigration and human rights matters at all stages of immigration cases including:
- Applications for leave to enter / remain in the United Kingdom
- Asylum Applications (non-legal aid)
- Appeals to First Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- Applications to the First Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- Applications to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal Civil Division
- Judicial Review in the Administrative Court
- Appeals to the Supreme Court of England and Wales on point of law
- Applications to The European Court of Human Rights
Once instructed to represent you, your detailed instructions will be taken and advice will be given on the relevant immigration laws and procedures to be followed.
Alexandra James Lawyers and Consultants is a firm authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
(SRA No. 645118).
0203 857 4856
Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm